Jogger's World has kindly donated a voucher to the value of $200
for our Highest Male Fundraiser
|George Gross and Harry Who has kindly donated a voucher
to the value of $250 for our Highest Female Fundraiser
Simple and easy
Online fundraising is quick and easy. In as little as five minutes, you can start seeking sponsorships for your Unity Walk efforts. Here are some tips below to guide you. If you are a seasoned online fundraiser, click the Register to Fundraise button and start straight away!
Registration and Sponsorship Form
Download a hardcopy registration and sponsorship form, including all the information about the Unity Walk
- First and most importantly, register yourself to walk and set up your online fundraising page.
- Spread the message – Email your fundraising page link to your family, friends, loved ones, workmates, network and supporters and ask them to sponsor your Walk.
- Email them your link or bring the poster/sponsorship form to meetings and get-togethers.
- People generally need three reminders before they take action and donate to your cause – keep up the reminders.
- Personalise your page with photos and personal memoirs. People want to be a part of your journey and watch the progress you’re making.
- Keep providing your contacts and supporters with updates!
- A simple thank you goes a long way in making people feel appreciated, especially the people who support your cause.
- Ask your employer for matching gifts.
Why fundraise? How will the funds raised be used?
All monies raised will go towards providing vital care and support services for people living with Parkinson’s, their family, carers and loved ones. It will also be used to fund ongoing research into the Parkinson’s condition. Parkinson’s SA relies heavily on the generosity of donors and volunteers for our day-to-day client services and operations.
The level of support that Parkinson’s SA can offer people with Parkinson’s and their families very much depends on our Walk participants actively fundraising.