|Child/Student (6-15 yrs)
| Children (0-5 yrs)
|Family (2 Adults & 2 Children 0-15 yrs)
Simple and easy
This year we have a one-stop shop for online registrations and fundraising. Register before Friday 30th August 2013 and go into the draw to win a prize!
How do I register?
- Online: We encourage everyone to register online. Online registrations help reduce our administration costs. Click on the Register Now button to register online.
**Online registrations close on Thursday, 6th September at 4pm.
- Manual: Should you wish to register manually, you can download the flyer/form here.
**If your sponsors would like to receive donation tax receipts, please ensure their full name, address and contact numbers are filled in under the Sponsorship section of the form.
- On the day: At the event, please head to the Registration tent. Registrations open at 9am.
Can I register on the day?
Yes, print out the registration form and bring along on the day or collect a registration form from the registration desk.
How do I register or join a team?
Get your family, friends, workmates and supporters together – think of a team name – and register your team. In order to register or join a team, go through the steps above, then:
- Online: At registration, the website will ask if you would like to create a team, join a team or add on more people to your team. Follow the prompts.
- Manual: The registration form allows you to do the same as above.
Choose a theme, come dressed up for the occasion and have a fun day out while raising money for Parkinson’s WA!
Friday, 30th August 2013 Early Bird registrations close at 4pm - get in before then for your chance to win a fabulous prize!
Thursday, 5th September 2013 Online registrations close at 4pm
Sunday, 8th September 2013 Parkinson’s WA Unity Walk 2013!